We offer a wide sliding scale depending on your individual access to money and wealth. Our sliding scale is an intentional effort to distribute resources equitably and create a more inclusive space. Below you can find a small guide on how to assess the price for your ticket.
We know that our experiences regarding these factors are different and complex. This list of questions aims to help you do some self-assessment to consider whether you should apply for a reduced price or whether you can afford to support other people’s attendance by choosing to pay an amount higher up on the sliding scale.
Please take this short questionnaire to help determine your rate:
- – Are you and/or your family homeowners or landowners?
- – Have you inherited or do you expect to inherit money or property?
- – Have you attended private education institutions?
- – Have you (or could you have) attended university or any other form of advanced education?
- – Are your bills or credit cards on autopay?
- – Do you have zero to no debt and/or do you have disposable income?
- – Do you have a safety net composed of “financially stable” or wealthy family and friends?
- – Does your income only support you, and not other family members or loved ones?
- – Have you not had difficulty accessing and affording healthcare or health insurance for you or your family members?
- – Do you have European or U.S. Citizenship?
If you have…
- …answered yes and no relatively equally, select the Full Cost ticket option.
- …answered no to 5 or more questions, select the Sustaining ticket option.
- …answered yes to 7 or more questions, select the Supporter ticket option & to support the attendance of people with less financial strength.
— Credit: This sliding scale was adapted from aorta.coop —
Sensation Play: Sustaining ticket 30 – 45 € , Full Cost ticket 45-90€ , Supporter ticket >90€ Sliding Scale
Selflove Workshop: Sustaining ticket 20 – 35 € , Full Cost ticket 35-60€ , Supporter ticket >60 € Sliding Scale
Money an Issue?
- We want to make these workshops as inclusive as possible. So if money is an issue, we’ll do our best to find a way to participate. This could be through a further discounted ticket (depending on the amount of supporter tickets sold), a delayed/split payment plan, or helping with organizational work. Please email us to figure something out together – firstname.lastname@example.org.